The scoring will be across all age categories and divisions of the 3L competition. Your declared team members could be geared or raw, masters and juniors and open. The places …of the declared team members would be used in the total of the scores.
1st = 12 points, 2nd = 9 points, 3rd = 8 points, 4th = 7 points, 5th = 6 points, 6th = 5 points, 7th = 4 points, 8th = 3 points, 9th = 2 points, 10th = 1 point
- Teams will have to provide a listing of the 3lift team members by 11:00 pm Thursday Jan. 26th via email (t o n y a _ wi usa pl @ me. com, remove extra spaces). There cannot be more than ten members. No changes to this list after turning in.
- The team can have men and women, still limited to ten total.
- There cannot be more than two team members in a category. Such as only two can be from the Men’s Raw 105 kg.
- One alternate can be named, acting as the 11th team member should any of the other team drop out of the competition due to an injury or a DQ as in no total (of the three lifts).
- $50 team fee to be paid at 7:00 am registration January 28th. No teams can form during the competition.