WI USAPL Record Updating
Please take at the USAPL records for WI and let me know if I missed one. Trying to bring current before the Hudson Open on November 1.
Check out the teen records for equipped 14-15, 16-17 & 18-19. Many, many updates from this last high school season. I suspect many records will not hold for long with the new season starting soon and 2015 USAPL High School Nationals right here in our state!y
Exciting powerlifting season in Wisconsin!
- 26th Annual Hudson Open is full and has been for a while!
- WI State Open is Jan. 17 in Milwaukee – also USAPL sanctioned. Open to all age categories and states
- 2015 USAPL HIgh School Nationals in Milwaukee March 27, 28 and 29th
- Nine new state level referees in Wisconsin – great additions to the crew. They will be busy this year.
- The Chair is on Twitter @USAPLWIChair
Short and sweet. Let me know if you have any questions.
WI USAPL State Chair
Our WI USAPL chair Tonya has joined Twitter! Follow her at @USAPLWIChair
2014 Hudson Natural Open is official FULL! As of today there are 60 entries. The meet directors will start a waiting list for those who might want to take a chance that way. Contact information for the meet directors is available on the original posting about the meet. They have no control over the “no shows” or “drop outs” but there are usually a few.
There are only 4 spots left for the Hudson Natural Open!
If your entry isn’t already in the mail…call first before mailing it (not after 9 p.m. please). In the past, after the Cains reach 60, they will start a waiting list. Almost every meet has someone who has to drop out for some reason or another.