- Wt class – 275lb and SHW (275lb+)
- Hometown – DePere, WI
- Career – 1994 to present
- USAPL Men’s Nationals – 98, 99, 2000, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07
- USAPL Bench Press Nationals – 2001, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 09
- IPF Bench Press Worlds – 2001, 03, 04, 08
- Arnold Bench Press competition – 2007, 2008
- Wisconsin State/Badger/Hudson Open – 1996, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14
- State records – 275lb class open bench press and total
- SHW (275lb+) open – bench press
- State masters – SHW squat, bench press, deadlift, and total
- State RAW – squat, bench press, and total
- State masters RAW – squat, bench press, and total
- National records – 275lb open bench press
- National masters record – SHW bench press record in 3 lift
- IPF World records – 3 lift bench press 2003 and 2x in 2004 (661lb) and (677/694lb)
- IPF World record bench only – 2007 at (712lb)
- 275lb class – 815lb squat, 715lb bench press, 667lb deadlift and 2155lb total
- SHW (275+lb) class – 837lb squat, 688lb bench press, 705lb deadlift and 2177lb total
- SHW RAW – 700lb squat, 490lb bench press, 650lb deadlift and 1820lb total
I started powerlifting in 1994 and was immediately hooked. I have done a state level meet of some kind every year since 1996 except 2010 because of injuries. I have been fortunate enough to compete for the USA in World competitions 4 times and plan to add a few more before I’m done as a Master lifter.The experience and friendships I’ve gained along the way have been the greatest draw of this sport.
In Jan 2014 I competed in my 1st ever RAW competition. I absolutely loved it and plan to do it again. I really enjoyed stripping it down and finding out what we can truly lift without the gear. I do love geared lifting as well but the RAW element is fun.
I feel fortunate to have lifted my entire career in Wisconsin. Our state is terrific in the USAPL and the legacy of Wisconsin powerlifting runs very deep. Thanks goes out to all the meet promoters, officials and helpers that make so many state level meets in Wisconsin truly successful and enjoyable.