Update at of 7/16/14:
Bad news: The Neenah Powerlifting Camp scheduled for this weekend has been canceled. This camp was for all ages and experience levels. Just not enough participants to make it happen this year. A huge thank you goes out to Joe Lewis and the Neenah coaching team for their willingness to put on this camp.
The Neenah Powerlifting program will be offering a camp for lifters at all ages and levels July 18th and 19th.
- JOE LEWIS – SUB-JUNIOR WORLD TEAM HEAD COACH 2002-2013 /NEENAH HEAD COACH
- DAN WILLIAMS– MULTI TIME JR/OPEN WORLD COMPETITOR / 2008 IPF OPEN WORLD CHAMPION
- JESSIE BETZINGER – JR/OPEN WORLD COMPETITOR / 2006 IPF JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPION
- STACIE POMRENING – IPF SUB-JUNIOR COMPETITOR AND 2X WHSPA STATE CHAMPION
- DEL MILLS – 2X WHSPA STATE CHAMPION
Day one would begin on a Friday at 10am and would involve squat form and technique as well as knee wrapping and gear work. The squat would wrap-up around 2pm when the bench press would begin. Proper technique as well as bench shirt work would be the focus. Each session would involve hands on work by the athletes with critique from the coaches. Saturday morning would begin with proper setup and technique for the deadlift and the proper use of your gear in this lift. The afternoon would then be focused on proper warmup routines as well as opener and attempt selection. Please visit the WHSPA website if you would like to sign up for this great opportunity.