Hi Everyone! Reminder that the Western Wisconsin Open will be October 6th this year. Check out their website for more details. Hope to see you there!
Category Archives: Competitions
USA Powerlifting 920 Raw Open
The folks at CrossFit 920 will be hosting a meet in 2018 on April 7. More information regarding registration and meet details will be posted on this website and on the Facebook event page.
This will be a single platform meet with a limited number of registration spots.
Happy New Year Meet
HOSTED BY NECEDAH POWERLIFTING
Great opportunity to qualify for 2018 USA Powerlifting High School National Championships in Appleton March 22 – 25.
Sanctioned by USA Powerlifting
SANCTION: Sanction: WI-2018-14
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018
Meet Director –Erich Mach – 608-547-8681
Awards: Medals: Based on Wilks 1-5 for each category*
*ONLY the Teen and Youth Category
WOMEN: 43 kg, 47 kg, 52 kg, 63 kg, 72 kg, 84 kg, 84+ kg
MEN: 53 kg, 59 kg, 66 kg, 74 kg, 83 kg, 93 kg, 105 kg, 120 kg, 120+ kg
Youth Girls: 30k (66lb), 35K (77lb), 40k (88lb), and then the already set weight classes.
Youth Boys: 30k (66lb), 35k (77lb), 40k (88lb), 44k (97lb), 48k (105lb) and then the set classes.
Schedule: Registration, Weigh– in and equipment check – 7:00 to 8:30 A.M.
Warm-Up time – 8:15 AM – 8:55 AM Lifting begins at 9:00 A.M.
Entry Fee: $50 Per Lifter (Does not include USA Powerlifting card which MUST BE PURCHASED ON-LINE PRIOR TO THE MEET)
Eligibility: All USA Powerlifting card members who hold current memberships. Must have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescriptions diuretics or banned stimulants in the 7 days prior to the contest. THIS IS A DRUG TESTED MEET.
Equipment – All personal equipment including bench shirts must comply with current USA Powerlifting rules.
Registration is a 2 part process
Part 1, Online: fill out the online form (link below) with your basic information. Entries Close JANUARY 12, 2018
Part 2, Paper and Mail: print out the PDF registration form (link below) and mail the form, and your registration check to the address below. Entries MUST be postmarked by JANUARY 12, 2018
If you do not complete both parts you will not be registered!
Send Entry To:
Necedah Area Schools
Attn: Erich Mach
1801 S. Main
Necedah WI 54646
Make Checks Payable to: Necedah Powerlifting
Note – the meet will cap out at 40 lifters and the deadline is strictly enforced. Be sure to send in entries on time to ensure you have a spot to lift.
USA Powerlifting MadCity Open
IT’S TIME! Functional Integrated Training is pleased to host a sanctioned USA Powerlifting competition in 2018 (sanction: WI-2018-04).
WHEN: Saturday, April 28th. Lifting starts at 9:00am. Weigh-ins are promptly at 7:00am, plan to arrive by 6:45am.
WHERE: Functional Integrated Training, Madison, WI
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Saturday, April 14th at 8:00am
**REGISTRATION will open on Tuesday, January 2nd at 9:00am! This is the first sanctioned competition in Madison for quite some time, so we are anticipating it will fill up FAST. Make sure you follow this event page. The registration form will be posted on the Facebook event page on Tuesday (1/2) at 9:00am!
2018 Pure Fitness Open Series!
All information is taken from the Pure Fitness website, please check their for updates.
Dates: February 10th, 2018 | May 5th, 2018 | June 23rd, 2018 | August 25th, 2018 | October 27th, 2018 | December 15th, 2018
*registration will open 2 months before each meet
Site: Pure Fitness | 6140 W Executive Dr. Suite I, Mequon, WI 53092
Divisions: FR-O (female raw open) | F-O (female equipped open) | MR-O (male raw open) | M-O (male equipped open)
Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified of registration opening & competition details.
(be sure to specify your interest in powerlifting information)
PF OPEN SERIES OVERALL WINNER RULES & INFORMATION
- Eligibility Rules: to be considered for an award as an overall winner you must have registered, paid and competed in a PF Open meet, and passed a drug test (if selected). In accepting the overall winner prize you agree to a photo for our use in marketing and give us permission to use your pictures/videos in our marketing.
- Restrictions: a lifter can only win 1 division (no doubling down on divisions), if a lifter wins two divisions the first division registered for will be their primary division and therefore the division they win.
- Registration opens up 2 months before each meet. Use the boxes to the right to navigate through registration for each meet. Sign-up for our newsletter above, and specify powerlifting as an interest, to get reminded about registration openings.
- You must have a current & valid USA Powerlifting membership card in order to register for any of the meets.
- These are all 1 platform meets.
- 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USA Powerlifting technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Best lifter for FR-O, F-O, MR-O, M-O will be recognized. All recognition will be based off of the wilks formula.
- Admissions will be FREE. Seating is limited.